- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: iPads in the classroom
Imagine if kids poured their passion and time into the play that taught them math, science, grammar — concepts which they barely noticed, because they were so fun. That’s the logic behind VINCI’s blended learning solution for schools featuring their … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Wendy Roshan Before the era of smart phones, computers and digital blackboards, there was a time when teachers stood at the front of a classroom and lectured while students wrote notes with pencils. When the bell … Continue reading