- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Jeremy Friedman
A superintendent’s perspective on the importance of teacher data and the implications of applying it to improve classroom performance. GUEST COLUMN | by Robert Thomason Recently, so much time and energy have been spent discussing student data – how to … Continue reading