- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Josh Blank
Joshua Blank and his co-founding partners created OpenSesame after 10 years in the e-learning business, working with learners, professional associations and companies that connect their employees to learning and development programs. They discovered that one of the largest roadblocks preventing … Continue reading