- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: K-12 IT
A passionate edtech leader gets into the nitty-gritty of a purpose-driven approach. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero When Russell Long and his cofounder Gene Garcia moved from wishful conversation into actually moving to create their company, Authentica Solutions, it was … Continue reading
What school districts need to consider when thinking virtualization and cloud. GUEST COLUMN | by Hudson Denney K-12 institutions find themselves in an interesting predicament today with regard to technology and the delivery of services that both students and parents … Continue reading