- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: K-12 IT
A passionate edtech leader gets into the nitty-gritty of a purpose-drive approach. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero When Russell Long and his cofounder Gene Garcia moved from wishful conversation into actually moving to create their company, Authentica Solutions, it was … Continue reading
What school districts need to consider when thinking virtualization and cloud. GUEST COLUMN | by Hudson Denney K-12 institutions find themselves in an interesting predicament today with regard to technology and the delivery of services that both students and parents … Continue reading