- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Karen Billings
No-nonsense answers from one of edtech’s most respected voices. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero In all of edtech, Karen Billings is a deeply respected voice, a driving force in the transformation of education through technology behind the scenes. As Vice … Continue reading
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) Education Division released their report, the 2010 U.S. Educational Technology Industry Market: PreK-12. First in a series of market reports, the survey values the overall market PreK-12 non-hardware educational technology at $7.5 billion dollars. Content-related products represent … Continue reading