- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Knowledge Space Theory
An in-depth look at a Web-based learning and assessment program like no other INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Imagine a Web-based learning assistant that provides students with individualized and highly-targeted instruction in a variety of subjects. By assessing a student’s … Continue reading