- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: lea(R)n
With more than 20,000 education apps out there, from lesson planning tools to learning games, teachers and administrators have plenty to review. Karl Rectanus, co-founder of lea(R)n, believes he has an evaluation and certification system that would make that easier, … Continue reading