- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: learning by doing
What happens to learning when students are able to interact with content. GUEST COLUMN | by Tom Piche “Anyone, anyone?” echoed Ben Stein’s character to a disengaged class in the 1986 classic Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Thankfully, education has dramatically … Continue reading
An engaging platform that delivers practice materials created by educators across a variety of academic and professional subjects, Learnerator offers more than 10,000 AP-style practice questions. Thousands of students use it to help them master concepts through a “learning by doing” … Continue reading