- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: lecture poll feature
A presentation platform, SlideDog lets teachers combine all sorts of presentations and multimedia files into one seamless experience, with no quality loss or awkward software switches. It also enables presentation sharing with students though their own devices in real-time and … Continue reading