- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Leo Murphy
Bringing the marketplace into the classroom. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero In 1994, around the time the futures exchanges were moving from floor trading to electronic, computer-based trading, Trading Technologies launched the original version of their flagship product, X_TRADER®, the … Continue reading