- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: market reports
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) Education Division released their report, the 2010 U.S. Educational Technology Industry Market: PreK-12. First in a series of market reports, the survey values the overall market PreK-12 non-hardware educational technology at $7.5 billion dollars. Content-related products represent … Continue reading