- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: mergers and acquisitions education sector
A confluence of factors continue to help shape the evolving education sector, according to a new white paper from Berkery Noyes. This includes rising local and state tax revenues, the adoption of innovative pedagogical and blended learning tools, continued investment … Continue reading