- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Michele Kirschenbaum
What 10,000 students and 1,200 librarians told us about research skills. GUEST COLUMN | by Emily Gover and Michele Kirschenbaum The education landscape is constantly changing. Understanding the inner-workings of a student’s mind is a challenge, and is vitally important … Continue reading