- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Milken-Penn Business Plan Competition
Teaching 21st-century skills for 21st-century jobs GUEST COLUMN | by Cat McManus The term “21st century skills” gets thrown around a lot in educational circles. Some use this term to mean “computer literacy.” Others expand the concept to include a “range … Continue reading