- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: MIT Education Arcade
Now this is cool: FableVision Studios and MIT’s Education Arcade have issued a challenge to middle grade students and teachers: Between now and June 15th, use the web-based game Lure of the Labyrinth to improve student engagement and math instruction and not only will you … Continue reading