- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: MultiTaction
Technology’s role in the classroom has increased significantly and interactive touch displays are a good example of technology that is changing the learning environment. MultiTouch Ltd., a provider of interactive touch displays, is bringing touch technology to classrooms with MultiTaction cells. For use with … Continue reading