- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: music boosts literacy
Music and its positive impact on learning is far from a new concept. However, Kindermusik International wanted more concrete data. They enlisted an independent research firm, SEG Measurement, to conduct a national survey of nearly 300 preschool children, to test … Continue reading