- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Mylunchmoney
Quite simply, Ramji Venkatachari created MyStudentCare to improve communication between schools and parents. In Ramji’s analysis, both as a parent and as a general observer, the types and quantities of communications schools have with parents these days show that the … Continue reading