- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: national center for education statistics
Another indicator of growth in online learning is a report from National Center for Education Statistics regarding Distance (yeah, it’s kinda 90s sounding) Learning, or as may be more commonly said these days, Digital Learning. Or even, online learning. In … Continue reading
In 1995, while working at Electronics for Imaging (EFI), a company specializing in digital print controller technology, Rafi Holtzman noticed that his team had difficulty interacting with their engineering counterparts abroad when discussing product changes and developments. “Unfortunately,” says Rafi, … Continue reading