- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: new ways to learn
It’s already been a busy 2012 for Andrew Grauer (pictured, right). His company, Course Hero, kicked off the year with a relaunch of their Flashcards app, featuring a bold new redesign and the addition of Optimal Learn proprietary technology to help … Continue reading