- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Northern Arizona University
The practice of education, online. GUEST COLUMN | by Alison Leigh Brown Over the last fifteen years I have taught a course on technology and its relationships to values. My students read Freud, Foucault, Haraway and assorted articles. I try … Continue reading
Implementing competency-based education and personalized learning. GUEST COLUMN | by Fred Hurst Every student has taken a class that was easy, either because the material was easily understood or they already knew it. Every individual has different capabilities and … Continue reading