- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: old classrooms
EDTECH CHALLENGE | by Jesse M. Langley Getting technology integrated into classrooms is an extremely important move toward giving students the tools they need to succeed. But just getting new technologies into old classrooms isn’t enough. Reaching the true potential … Continue reading →