- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: online bullying
Maintaining a safe and ethical school environment in a social media age. GUEST COLUMN | by Michelle Vroom Their voices can be loud and their stares intimidating. Hatred is laced in their messages. And, in some cases, their impact can … Continue reading →
Identifying tools to combat harmful online activity. GUEST COLUMN | by Todd Whitlock If eavesdropping on your child’s social media chatter meant saving their life, or the lives of other children, would you? School administrators are asking this question, too. … Continue reading →