- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: online bullying
Maintaining a safe and ethical school environment in a social media age. GUEST COLUMN | by Michelle Vroom Their voices can be loud and their stares intimidating. Hatred is laced in their messages. And, in some cases, their impact can … Continue reading →
Identifying tools to combat harmful online activity. GUEST COLUMN | by Todd Whitlock If eavesdropping on your child’s social media chatter meant saving their life, or the lives of other children, would you? School administrators are asking this question, too. … Continue reading →