- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: online differentiated literacy
Achieve3000, the maker of online differentiated literacy programs, just released an iPad app that allows students to build critical literacy skills on the go, anywhere, anytime. With the Achieve3000 App, students learn with Achieve3000’s differentiated content, in a form accessible … Continue reading