- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: online learning guidelines
Barbara Treacy from the Education Development Center (EDC) and Sara Baltunis and Connie Swiderski from the Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN) took the lead in refreshing the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) National Standards for Quality Online Courses, … Continue reading