- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ovi Jacob
To engage the world in science learning, David Jaffe (pictured, right) created intuitive and affordable online lab experiences for students, enabling them to earn credit toward their degrees. Of greater importance, he hopes his labs encourage exploration, inquiry and ultimately, … Continue reading