- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: ParticiPoll
With this free audience polling system, educators can drop polls into their existing PowerPoint presentations without needing to input the questions and answers into a separate system. Students respond via the presenter’s own unique simple voting web page (http://username.participoll.com) which … Continue reading