- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: PEDMAS
Remember learning “PEMDAS?” Despite the funny voice your teacher used while explaining it, “Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally” somehow failed to elicit unbridled enthusiasm for math. Today, the evolution of the classroom is focused around technology that teaches concepts … Continue reading