- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Performance Matters
Over the last year, a growing number of states, including New York, Florida, Ohio, Maryland and New Jersey, have enacted laws specifying that student achievement will comprise a percentage of teacher and principal evaluations. For classes where there are no state … Continue reading