- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Peter Rillero
In today’s digital world, students read, examine, manipulate and interact on their device. GUEST COLUMN |by Jim Bowler As I travel around the country visiting schools, I observe one noticeable absence in many classrooms―no textbooks. Increasingly, teachers are turning to … Continue reading