- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: protecting student privacy
How to safeguard student education data. GUEST COLUMN | by Ray Ackerlund With more than 90 percent of school districts in the United States electronically storing data on students’ attendance to test scores and everything in between, safeguarding student information … Continue reading