- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Qatar Foundation International
Complementing in-person exchanges with online discussion forums in a movement to bridge cultures. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero The idea for Youth Allied to Learn, Lead and Help (YALLAH) was sparked from two 18-year-old participants in Qatar Foundation International (QFI) exchanges: Fahad Al-Nahdi, a Qatari from … Continue reading