- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: reading comprehension
ReadWorks Executive Director David Ciulla schools edtech companies on building effective literacy products. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero A research-based reading comprehension curriculum, ReadWorks is delivered directly to K-6 teachers and principals, online, for free, to be shared broadly. Technology … Continue reading
Looking to bridge the digital gap? Check this out, especially if you’re looking for reading comprehension tools—deadline’s coming right up, but you’ve still got enough time: DYMO/Mimio has introduced the third grant award in its classroom technology grant series—the “Bridging … Continue reading