- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: research tools
Driving new edtech through student data analysis. GUEST COLUMN | by Emily Gover Many educators on Twitter often ask about who develops ed tech, but more importantly, why and how. What is the motivation? Why build one tool over another? … Continue reading
As Victor Henning was studying for his Ph.D, he and his friends Jan and Paul (Mendeleys’ other founders) were finding it hard to manage the hundreds of papers and articles they needed to read. Storing, indexing and referencing so many … Continue reading