- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: robots and learning
Fun, creative, rigorous. Wonder Workshop’s Dash & Dot robots are all of the above. But they’re also addressing a serious need in early education: coding. Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics project there will be 1.4 million high-paying computer science jobs available by … Continue reading
PRAGMATIC VISIONS | by Jim Brazell [Editor’s note: This is the first in a new column series from the pragmatic visionaries at the Thornburg Center for Professional Development] “The availability of technologies to youth is its own instructor.” —Nobelist Herbert A. … Continue reading