- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sadlier
As part of its new curriculum to help middle school students learn vocabulary, textbook publisher William H. Sadlier wanted to produce online videos to illustrate the vocabulary words. Students learning the word would click on a video that would reinforce it … Continue reading