- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sari Factor
An innovative, student-centered approach to instruction goes a long way INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero They’ve built tremendous credibility with their school partners under the E2020 brand, but they’ve also evolved a great deal from their start as a company … Continue reading
The people behind e2020 recognized early on that there was a substantial and largely unmet opportunity for technology as a means for inspiring learning and improving academic achievement. “Technology has had a tremendous impact on the way we live, and … Continue reading