- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shakespeare app
Shakespeare. The bane of every teenaged English student in the English speaking world, right? Even though the scripts are in English, seems like there’s something lost in translation over four centuries of linguistic change. Nonetheless, teachers work with what they’ve … Continue reading