- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shimon Schocken
Last week New York-based edtech company Slate Science launched its new STEM educational app called SlateMath K-1 to address a global frustration with math learning. The intuitive app takes children on a journey of playful explorations that guide them through the … Continue reading