- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: SIS
Lessons from a cloud-based CRM solution provider for higher education. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Providing full lifecycle, cloud-based Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) for higher education, Enrollment Rx develops software that facilitates coordination and communication between staff and constituents. Their … Continue reading