- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: social learning platform
The initial idea for Schoology came about during college when three friends, Jeremy Friedman, Ryan Hwang and Tim Trinidad tried to develop an effective platform for sharing lecture notes with everyone in the class. After two weeks of development, the project gained traction, but … Continue reading →