- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: social learning
The CEO of one of the world’s largest social learning networks has problems. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero So many companies have their obstacles and challenges. For Michal Borowski, CEO of Brainly, a homework help service, problems are what sustain … Continue reading →
Five instructional design principles for a more engaging and productive online experience GUEST COLUMN | by John Boersma To say that online learning has opened up higher education opportunities for students is an understatement. That said, most online courses don’t … Continue reading →