- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: social media distraction to students
GUEST COLUMN | by Rob James Love it or hate it, social media has become part of most people’s everyday lives, whether that means checking Facebook, using Twitter, or engaging in blogs, Pinterest walls, and other networks. Smartphone Internet speeds … Continue reading →