- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: social media distraction to students
GUEST COLUMN | by Rob James Love it or hate it, social media has become part of most people’s everyday lives, whether that means checking Facebook, using Twitter, or engaging in blogs, Pinterest walls, and other networks. Smartphone Internet speeds … Continue reading →