- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy
Fun and learning with NAO robots at Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy. GUEST COLUMN | by Mark Sills Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy, located in Orange, Conn., is integrating NAO robots into its technology program, designed to promote the use of technology as … Continue reading