- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: student perspective
GUEST COLUMN | By Katie Zhu I came into Northwestern University as a Journalism major. A year later, I also decided to study Computer Science. On paper, the requirements for my Journalism and Computer Science degrees could not be more different. Reporting and … Continue reading →