- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: studysync
Educators who are striving to address a critical tenet of the new Common Core standards should check out StudySync. The literacy curriculum from BookheadEd Learning addresses the Common Core’s demand for acquisition of high-level reading and writing skills along with … Continue reading
In an earlier interview with EdTech Digest, BookheadEd Learning CEO Robert Romano (pictured, above right) described StudySync as a web-delivered academic tool created for teachers that uses a variety of technologies, social interaction, and multimedia to connect students to the … Continue reading