- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Suzi Wilczynski
Cross-curricular learning using video games. GUEST COLUMN | by Suzi Wilczynski For thousands of years, excellent teachers have known that games and learning belong together. Today we have remarkable technology available to us that makes the game experience more comprehensive … Continue reading
Bringing a little mystery, adventure and fun into the learning experience INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero A trained archaeologist and former middle school teacher, Suzi Wilczynski conceptualized from her own personal experiences something she knew kids everywhere would love. “Archaeology … Continue reading