- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: teacherspayteachers
One of the first open marketplaces for lesson plans and other teacher-created materials, TeachersPayTeachers is essentially a very good idea. Founded by Paul Edelman way back, nearly half a century ago in 2006, it was acquired by Scholastic and then … Continue reading
For Paul Edelman, venturing out in business on his own was just a matter of time. After teaching for four years in New York City public schools, he was struck by the concept of an open marketplace for teacher-created materials. … Continue reading