- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: technology and creativity
Using technology to support classroom creativity GUEST COLUMN| by Micheál Heffernan To children, everything is a wonder. Their roving curiosity leaves them free to approach the world without judgement or preconception, which makes them naturally innovative, enthusiastic and resourceful learners. … Continue reading
Bridging the creativity gap with mobile tools in education. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Passionate about inspiring and engaging educators and students to create, and not just consume digital media, Tacy Trowbridge has led national programs and organizations to … Continue reading