- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TEDx Cambridge
“We’re teaching students backwards. Today’s educational system weighs students down with the minute details of a subject instead of getting them excited about learning,” says Ariel Diaz, CEO of Boundless. Diaz spoke recently at TEDxCambridge on inverting the curriculum. The notion … Continue reading